VALUE is an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) under the national mission on education through ICT. VALUE comprises of 23 labs based on graduate (BSc, Btech, BE)and postgraduate(Msc , Mtech, ME) curriculum in biotechnology and biomedical engineering including neuroscience, biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, molecular biology, cell biology, computer aided drug designing, biological image analysis and bioinformatics.
There are over 230 experiments in VALUE which is an interactive next generation textbook .This workshop is intended for all educators who wants to experience an improved teaching environment and
- To educate on the ethical practices to be followed in a lab environment
- To improve student performance through user- friendly simulations, and demonstrative videos
- To motivate and improve student experience during lab sessions
- To allow students to learn from interactive animations and reduce content preparation time
- To reduce examination stress in students
- Are motivated to incorporate virtualized experiments as a teaching tool
Exciting opportunity to become a nodal centre
If you are interested in becoming a nodal centre ,please bring a sealed and signed copy of the expression of interest with you to the workshop. To know more please contact workshop co-ordinator.